It’s been another year already! Once again, we’re gearing up for the B2B Awards 2016. We’ll be eagerly awaiting the winners to be announced this evening, the twelfth year of the world’s biggest B2B marketing awards.
As the MomentumABM team has grown, so has the quality of our work as we’re the shortlist’s best performing agency once again. Back up against the top agencies in the industry, we have another seven award nominations for our clients VMware, Fujitsu and Oracle:
- ‘An audience of one’ for VMware (Category 10 – Best Use of Customer Insights)
- ‘High impact. Low budget. Express delivery’ for Fujitsu (Category 12 – Best Limited Budget Campaign)
- ‘Always connected’ for Fujitsu (Category 13 – Most Commercially Successful Campaign)
- ‘Be more together’ for Oracle (Category 15 – Best Channel Marketing Initiative)
- ‘High impact. Low budget. Express delivery’ for Fujitsu (Category 23 – Best Customer Engagement Activity)
- ‘Making digital real’ for Oracle (Category 23 – Best Customer Engagement Activity)
- ‘The new conversation’ for VMware (Category 23 – Best Customer Engagement Activity)
Our nominations are spread across five categories, including three in the ‘Best Customer Engagement Activity’. So, good luck to all nominees, we’ve got our fingers crossed! It’ll be an amazing night.